It appeared that Indian Mountain was having a difficult time getting off the bus to begin the game.  After a fruitless opening possession for the Falcons, the Hawks took full advantage of the IMS slow start and marched down the field to take a 6-0 lead.  IMS squandered its next possession as well, turning the ball over on a fumble.  It did not look good for the Falcon squad, and Renbrook looked like the tougher team in the first quarter.

However, the Falcons found their rhythm in the second quarter.  Sparked by a terrific interception and return by Sherman from the linebacker position, the Falcons finally put an offensive drive together.  Jon made a terrific over-the-shoulder catch on a fourth down pass from Chris to set up the Falcons with a scoring attempt before the half.  This proved to be the turning point of the game, as Chris ran the ball in with no time left on the clock, just sneaking the ball inside the pylon for the touchdown to tie the score at 6-6 at the half.

In the second half, the Falcons really came alive.  The defense turned up its intensity, and Julien and Andrew made several plays from their noseguard positions.  Chance made several key tackles, and Chris and Zane made terrific plays by deflecting passes intended for Renbrook receivers.  Chris made an interception as well, and Sherman continued to make plays from his linebacker position, notching a sack.  Ken and Antonio both made key plays from their defensive end positions as well.

When the Falcons got the ball back, the offensive line of Jan, Max, Caleb, Antonio, and Emmitt took control of the line of scrimmage.  They paved the way for Andrew, who ran the ball tough up the middle.  This opened up the passing game for the Falcons, and Chris threw a beautiful pass that was reeled in by Jon for the touchdown, to make the score 14-6.

With the defense in full swing, the Falcons got the ball back from Renbrook and mounted its final scoring drive.  Once again Chris found Jon for a 42-yard touchdown pass to put the Falcons up by a score of 20-6, which is how the game ended.