From the soccer or lacrosse player looking to compete at a high level to those looking to try something for the first time, we truly have a team for everyone.
Our students are engaged in meaningful learning opportunities that interest them, inspire them, and expose them to challenges we face in the world. We believe in the importance of embracing complex topics, and always do so from a place of honesty, compassion, and respect. Our students are better for it. And at the same time, we ensure that joy is infused into the IMS experience because nothing is more important than preserving the spirit of childhood.
For those athletes looking to take their skills to the next level, our programs offer the coaching and competition to do just that. After IMS, our athletes have gone on to play at the highest levels from high school to college and beyond. Combined with our academic program, our athletes are ready for the next level in more ways than one.
- 6 soccer and lacrosse fields
- 6 new tennis courts
- 2 baseball fields
- 1 softball field
- Cross country course
- Mountain bike course
- Golf practice green
- Outdoor climbing tower
- High and low ropes course
- 2 hockey rinks (Hotchkiss School facilities)
- Swimming pool (Hotchkiss School facilities)
- Squash courts (Hotchkiss School facilities)
- Additional basketball courts (Hotchkiss School facilities)
- Ski mountain (Catamount Ski Resort)
- Equestrian Facility (Millbrook NY stables)