- Engage with others truthfully and authentically
- Uphold the highest standards of academic honor
- Act with integrity and a strong moral compass
- Exhibit empathy and care for others
- Focus on the needs of the community
- Understand others’ challenges and offers support
- Seek to understand others’ feelings and perspectives
- Be kind and considerate to others in the community, in the classroom, and on the playing field
- Use language that demonstrates esteem for others
Our View of the Future
Courage means something different to each student. Learn how it’s shaping the collective IMS experience now and in years to come.
Courage to Climb
It’s not just a mountain, it’s a 600-acre classroom.
This We Believe
“The 1st of January. A significant day, not because we were starting a new decade, or because it’s the first day of the year. But because I decided that on this day, I was going to start wearing my hijab.”