Tuition & Financial Aid
We recognize that an IMS education is a tremendous investment and encourage students of all socioeconomic backgrounds to apply for admission and our need-based financial aid program.
- 7 Day Domestic Boarding Tuition (Grades 6-9): $76,355
- 5 Day Domestic Boarding Tuition (Grades 5-8): $71,585
- International Boarding Tuition: $82,010
- Upper Campus Day (Grades 5-9) Tuition: $40,980
- Lower Campus Tuition (Pre-K through Grade 4): $26,375
- Ascend Lower Campus Tuition (Pre-K through Grade 4): $34,477
- Ascend Upper Campus Day (Grades 5-9) Tuition: $52,450
- Ascend 7 Day Domestic Boarding (Grades 6-9) Tuition: $87,825
- Ascend 5 Day Domestic Boarding (Grades 5-8) Tuition: $83,055
- Ascend International Boarding Tuition: $93,480
Indian Mountain School has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With Flywire, you can pay from any country and any bank. Also, Flywire captures your student information at the time of payment, ensuring that the funds will be properly credited to your account in a timely manner.
Flywire will allow you to:
- make international payments safely and easily
- pay in your home currency (in most cases)
- save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 currencies
- track payments from start to finish
- have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you–reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions regarding Flywire payments.
To make and track an international payment through Flywire:
When you are ready to begin the payment process, click here. Enter the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill, select the country your funds will be coming from, and click ‘make payment’. (In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.) After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire. Flywire will then convert the funds to US dollars and forward the US dollar amount to Indian Mountain School where it will be directly credited to your student billing account. Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process. You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Indian Mountain School’s bank account.
Tuition Payment Options
There are three methods by which you can pay tuition at Indian Mountain School:
- Full payment received by August 1
- In two payments:
- 60% payment received by August 1
- 40% payment received by December 1
- 10 Payment Plan. This option is not available for international boarding students.
Please note that tuition refund insurance is optional if tuition is paid in full by August 1, but mandatory for any of the other payment options.
Annually, over 30% of our student body receives financial assistance. We seek to attract and enroll outstanding applicants and support families who might not otherwise be able to meet the cost of enrolling at Indian Mountain School. Grants are based on family need, strength of the student’s application, the school’s priorities, and financial aid resources. We welcome any and all families to apply.
To apply for Financial Aid:
We utilize Clarity as our financial aid application system. Clarity offers a streamlined application process that can take as few as twenty minutes to complete. To begin, simply click the link below to create an account and follow the steps.
Additionally, Clarity offers a guide with helpful information to support you through the application process.
More questions about the process? Please feel free to contact Charles Brown, Director of Admissions & Financial Aid.