Students Learn Diversity Leadership Skills
- to connect students of color and students committed to the cause with peers in other schools
- to strengthen our informal network of those committed to diversity in Connecticut
- to supplement national activities (POCC/SDLC) with a regional activity
- to facilitate conversation between students and their teachers
- to give our student leaders a forum for dialogue and action with other students representing the diversity of CAIS schools (boarding/day/single sex/secular and non-secular)
There are no comments yet. Be the first to add something!